Vitamins C and D and zinc have a role in the function of the immune system. Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
BETA GLUCAN JUNIOR SYRUP
BETA GLUCAN JUNIOR SYRUP
- It contains patented Wellmune® beta-glucans, which are also the most researched
- It has a honey base: contains 74% of honey (142 g in a bottle)
- Vitamins C, D and zinc support the immune system of children in the long term
Who is the BetaGlukan syrup intended for?
- Children from 1 year of age for a long-term training of the immune system
- For greater well-being and better immunity also during colder days of the year
- Children who are frequently absent from kindergarten and school due to illness
- Young athletes performing regular physical activities
- Children who need to strengthen their immune system due to certain health conditions
Quick facts about the BetaGlukan Junior honey syrup
Because they have a very high percentage of honey and because they have no preservatives, colourants, artificial flavourings and sweeteners. The Beta Glukan Junior syrup contains 74% of honey - a single bottle of syrup therefore contains 142 g of honey.
Children before starting kindergarten/school. Children with a weakened immune system. Regularly physically active young athletes. For the well-being of all children, even in colder days of the year.
Beta-glucans molecules consisting of chains of glucose units and are found in fungi, bacteria, algae and cereals. Consuming them has a proven effect on the immune system.
No. Wellmune® is one of the most researched beta-glucans and is supported by several clinical studies. It contains highly purified beta-(1,3/1,6)-D-glucans obtained from the cell walls of yeast.
The body recognises beta-glucans as foreign molecules, resulting in a constant readiness of the immune system. The activated cells of the immune system respond more quickly upon infection.
Glass offers the best protection against external influences, it preserves the flavour and scent of the product and enables a better preservation of the antioxidant properties of natural ingredients.
A honey-based trainer of your child’s immune system
Ensure the long-term immunity and train your child's immune system with the honey syrup with patented honey-based Wellmune® beta-glucans (142 g in a single bottle) and with added vitamins C and D and zinc.
The syrup will ensure that the child's body is in constant readiness, reacts more quickly in case of an infection. Excellent taste, suitable for children from 1 year up. 100% natural and preservative-free.
Delicious taste of honey
Honey is one of the active substances in the syrup. Contains bee enzymes, functional proteins, plant bioflavonoids, antioxidants, etc. Has also probiotic and prebiotic properties.
Vitamin C from a natural source – acerola – was added to the syrup. Vitamin C contributes to the function of the immune system and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin D also contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
The BetaGlukan Junior syrup contains vitamin D in its natural D3 form (cholecalciferol), which absorbs well into the body. By binding to certain DNA sequences, vitamin D regulates the expression of genes which are important for the normal functioning of the immune system. This is why optimal quantities of vitamin D in the blood are extremely important. Despite this, most Slovenian do not achieve a sufficient level of vitamin D even during summer months, and in the colder part of the year this figure increases to 80%.
|Značka najbolje prodajano||No|
|Podnaslov||Dietary supplement;syrup;bottle 140 ml;14 days of regular use|
|Properties||Natural, Lactose free, From the beehive, No artificial flavorings, Gluten free, No preservatives|
Method of use:
Children between 1 and 3 years of age: 0.5 of the enclosed spoon once per day (2.5 ml). Children between 4 and 9 years of age: 1 spoon once per day (5 ml). Children between 10 and 14 years of age: 2 spoons once per day (10 ml).
In order to boost the immune system, we recommend a long-term consumption of at least 30 days. A child can take the product continuously, for a longer period of time.
We recommend that you consume the syrup on an empty stomach. The best option is to take it in the morning, at least half an hour before a meal, or in the evening, before going to bed.
Honey, water, concentrated pear juice, oligofructose, powdered acerola juice (Malpighia glabra, maltodextrine) – natural source of vitamin C, beta-glucans from powdered baker’s yeast – Wellmune®, vitamin C (calcium L-ascorbate), zinc gluconate, vitamin D, antioxidant: alpha tocopherol, natural aromas, acid: citric acid.
Per 2,5 ml:
Why choose Medex?
A bee family is an extraordinary superorganism. Each member has a specific role, which has preserved this species for millions of years. Bees, these amazing beings, “invented” magnificent preparations, such as propolis, royal jelly, honey, bee pollen – which are beneficial for people as well –, in order to survive. A Slovenian saying goes: Follow the bees. This is also the genetic make-up of our company, which defines us and from which we draw inspiration for our work.
Tradition and the power of nature remain the source and inspiration for our work. We complement them with the verified quality of patented and standardised ingredients, the effects of which are proven by clinical studies, in the right doses and combinations. In Medex’s development laboratories a registered research team with 4 PhDs develops products that combine traditional use with clinically proven effects.
Medex products are based on standardised and controlled content of main active substances and high production standards with which we ensure their consistent quality. We also pay significant attention to selecting packaging and have been packing an increasing number of products in glass packaging in order to preserve the value and efficiency of natural active substances as best as possible and at the same to take better care for the environment.
Medex has been operating in a sustainable manner for decades. From a company, which established and developed beekeeping already in former Yugoslavia, grew an undertaking that is expanding beekeeping around the world. In this manner we are realising quite a few of the seventeen of Unesco’s sustainable goals: eliminating poverty, hunger, caring of the environment, empowering women. Indeed, beekeeping contributes to the achievement of all these goals.
- PROPOLIS ORAL JUNIOR WATER BASED SPRAYDietary supplement Spray bottle 30 ml 30 days of regular use
- Propolis for children in spray that does not contain alcohol
- Does not burn and has a pleasant taste, it has no preservatives, colourants, artificial aromas and sweeteners
- With applicator for easier use
- SPRAY WITH VITAMIN D JUNIORDietary supplement Spray bottle 30 ml 120 days of regular use
- Vitamin D3 500 IU in the most convenient form – spray (250% NRV)
- Natural source of vitamin D3, obtained from sheep’s wool fat (lanolin)
- An unique formula with propolis and an excellent taste
- JUNGLEMIX JUNIORDietary supplement powder satchets 15 x 8g 15 days of regular use
- A tasty beverage for the growth and development of bones with Ca, Mg, vitamins
- It contains bioavailable minerals – calcium and magnesium
- Calcium and magnesium are in an optimal 2:1 ratio for an efficient absorption
- ELANOSOL JUNIOR LIPBALMBalm stick ointment 30 days of regular use
- Nourishes the delicate lip skin.
- The balm retains a level of moist in the skin and protects it from dessication.
- From ingredients of natural origin and dermatologically tested.