Vitamin A contributes to the function of the immune system and to the maintenance of normal vision. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress (acts as an antioxidant).
GELÉE ROYALE JUNIOR
GELÉE ROYALE JUNIOR
- To strengthen immunity and for a natural help to the immune system
- With natural vitamins C and E and natural beta carotene (vitamin A)
- Excellent taste – also for children who refuse to eat and picky children
Who is Gelée Royale Junior intended for?
- For the youngest from 3 years of age to support their immune system
- Children who are frequently sick, refuse to eat or are picky
- During seasonal changes (e.g. beginning of kindergarten or school)
- For support during an intense physical or mental activity
Quick facts about Gelée Royale Junior
How our propolis defense is made?
A single bottle of tasty and attractively orange liquid, which a child can drink in one gulp in the morning, contains 250 mg of beneficial royal jelly, the food of queen bees, natural vitamins C and E and natural beta carotene (vitamin A).
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress (acts as an antioxidant), and vitamin A contributes to the function of the immune system and to the maintenance of normal vision.
Traditional use, supported by results of clinical studies
Royal jelly has always been used for a wide range of purposes and today traditional use is also supported by the results of clinical studies. It contains a unique complex of active substances, among which the 10 HDA fatty acid which cannot be found anywhere else in nature.
This acid is also the key quality indicator of royal jelly, this is why Medex has standardised its Gelée Royale line on order to be able to guarantee product quality and efficiency.
|Značka najbolje prodajano||No|
|Podnaslov||Dietary supplement;solution;10 x 9ml;10 days of regular use|
|Properties||No sugar added, Natural, Lactose free, From the beehive, Gluten free, No preservatives|
For children its 1 bottle
We recommend daily use for a period of at least 3 months.
Children should drink the content of a bottle before breakfast, on its own or diluted with water. The bottles are safe and easy to use.
Water, emulsifier: sorbitol syrup, 2.5% fresh royal jelly, powdered acerola juice (natural vitamin C), vitamin E, (α-tocopheryl acetate, natural source: soy oil), powdered beta carotene (natural provitamin A), natural aroma.
13 mg (16% NRV)
Beta carotene (expressed as vitamin A)
400 µg (50% NRV)
6 mg (50% NRV)
Why choose Medex?
A bee family is an extraordinary superorganism. Each member has a specific role, which has preserved this species for millions of years. Bees, these amazing beings, “invented” magnificent preparations, such as propolis, royal jelly, honey, bee pollen – which are beneficial for people as well –, in order to survive. A Slovenian saying goes: Follow the bees. This is also the genetic make-up of our company, which defines us and from which we draw inspiration for our work.
Tradition and the power of nature remain the source and inspiration for our work. We complement them with the verified quality of patented and standardised ingredients, the effects of which are proven by clinical studies, in the right doses and combinations. In Medex’s development laboratories a registered research team with 4 PhDs develops products that combine traditional use with clinically proven effects.
Medex products are based on standardised and controlled content of main active substances and high production standards with which we ensure their consistent quality. We also pay significant attention to selecting packaging and have been packing an increasing number of products in glass packaging in order to preserve the value and efficiency of natural active substances as best as possible and at the same to take better care for the environment.
Medex has been operating in a sustainable manner for decades. From a company, which established and developed beekeeping already in former Yugoslavia, grew an undertaking that is expanding beekeeping around the world. In this manner we are realising quite a few of the seventeen of Unesco’s sustainable goals: eliminating poverty, hunger, caring of the environment, empowering women. Indeed, beekeeping contributes to the achievement of all these goals.
- PROPOLIS ORAL JUNIOR WATER BASED SPRAYDietary supplement Spray bottle 30 ml 30 days of regular use
- Propolis for children in spray that does not contain alcohol
- Does not burn and has a pleasant taste, it has no preservatives, colourants, artificial aromas and sweeteners
- With applicator for easier use
- ELANOSOL JUNIOR LIPBALMBalm stick ointment 30 days of regular use
- Nourishes the delicate lip skin.
- The balm retains a level of moist in the skin and protects it from dessication.
- From ingredients of natural origin and dermatologically tested.
- SPRAY WITH VITAMIN D JUNIORDietary supplement Spray bottle 30 ml 120 days of regular use
- Vitamin D3 500 IU in the most convenient form – spray (250% NRV)
- Natural source of vitamin D3, obtained from sheep’s wool fat (lanolin)
- An unique formula with propolis and an excellent taste
- BEE POLLENDietary supplement granules 150 g sachet 15 days of regular use
- A 100% natural bee product for better immunity
- Suitable for adults, children and vegetarians
- An excellent source of amino acids
- JUNGLEMIX JUNIORDietary supplement powder satchets 15 x 8g 15 days of regular use
- A tasty beverage for the growth and development of bones with Ca, Mg, vitamins
- It contains bioavailable minerals – calcium and magnesium
- Calcium and magnesium are in an optimal 2:1 ratio for an efficient absorption