Oligofructose acts as a prebiotic. Prebiotics are substances which create a suitable environment in the intestine for the growth and development of beneficial intestinal microorganisms.
MULTIVITAMIN JUNIOR SYRUP
MULTIVITAMIN JUNIOR SYRUP
- 9 of the most important vitamins for growth, development and well-being
- Contains 75 % of honey (a single bottle contains 157 grams of honey)
- Contains pear and orange juice, has and excellent taste and children adore it
Who is the Multivitamin Junior syrup intended for?
- Children from 3 to 14 years of age
- Children who are frequently absent from kindergarten and school due to illness
- Children who refuse to eat or have no appetite
- Children who refuse to eat certain groups of food (vegetables, fruit)
- Very active children and children who grow fast
Quick facts about the Multivitamin Junior honey syrup
Due to a very high percentage of honey and exclusion of preservatives, colourants, artificial flavourings , sweeteners. The Multivitamin Junior syrup contains 75% (157 g ) of honey - a single bottle.
Children from the age of 3 for maintaining the need for vitamins for growth and development. Children sometimes do not get all the necessary vitamins (and thier amounts) in the diet.
Because it contains 9 of the most important vitamins for growth and development, 75% of honey, oligofructose, which functions as a prebiotic and it has an excellent taste that children adore.
Honey serves as a natural sweetener, but is also one of the active ingredients in the syrup. In addition to sugars, it contains various bee enzymes and functional proteins and plant bioflavonoids.
Glass offers the best protection against external influences, it preserves the flavour and scent of the product for longer as opposed to plastic. Keeps antioxidant properties of natural ingredients.
It has an excellent taste! This is due to honey, pear and orange juice.
The ABC of vitamins on a spoon
The Multivitamin Junior honey syrup contains 9 of the most important vitamins that children need for their growth, development and well-being. It contains 75 % of honey (a single bottle contains 157 grams of honey) and also oligofructose which acts as a prebiotic.
It has no preservatives, colourants, artificial aromas and sweeteners. Because in addition to honey it contains pear and orange juice, it has and excellent taste and children adore it. Excellent syrup for children aged between 3 and 14 in order to maintain the daily level of the most important vitamins necessary for growth and development.
How do vitamins contribute to a healthy development and growth?
Thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B12 and vitamin B6 contribute to the normal function of the nervous system. Vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation. Pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin C, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and normal blood calcium levels. Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have a role in the function of the immune system.
|Značka najbolje prodajano||No|
|Podnaslov||Dietary supplement;Syrup;bottle 150 ml;15 days of regular use|
|Properties||No artificial colours, Natural, No artificial flavorings, Gluten free, No preservatives|
Way of use:
Shake before use. Children should drink the syrup after a meal. The syrup may be thinned with water, added to hot tea, juice or other liquid.
The recommended daily dose is 10 ml (2 supplied spoons of 5 ml)
Honey, oligofructose, orange juice, pear juice, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), flavouring, niacin (nicotinamide), pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), vitamin D (cholecalciferol), natural flavourings.
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Why choose Medex?
A bee family is an extraordinary superorganism. Each member has a specific role, which has preserved this species for millions of years. Bees, these amazing beings, “invented” magnificent preparations, such as propolis, royal jelly, honey, bee pollen – which are beneficial for people as well –, in order to survive. A Slovenian saying goes: Follow the bees. This is also the genetic make-up of our company, which defines us and from which we draw inspiration for our work.
Tradition and the power of nature remain the source and inspiration for our work. We complement them with the verified quality of patented and standardised ingredients, the effects of which are proven by clinical studies, in the right doses and combinations. In Medex’s development laboratories a registered research team with 4 PhDs develops products that combine traditional use with clinically proven effects.
Medex products are based on standardised and controlled content of main active substances and high production standards with which we ensure their consistent quality. We also pay significant attention to selecting packaging and have been packing an increasing number of products in glass packaging in order to preserve the value and efficiency of natural active substances as best as possible and at the same to take better care for the environment.
Medex has been operating in a sustainable manner for decades. From a company, which established and developed beekeeping already in former Yugoslavia, grew an undertaking that is expanding beekeeping around the world. In this manner we are realising quite a few of the seventeen of Unesco’s sustainable goals: eliminating poverty, hunger, caring of the environment, empowering women. Indeed, beekeeping contributes to the achievement of all these goals.
- JUNGLEMIX JUNIORDietary supplement powder satchets 15 x 8g 15 days of regular use
- A tasty beverage for the growth and development of bones with Ca, Mg, vitamins
- It contains bioavailable minerals – calcium and magnesium
- Calcium and magnesium are in an optimal 2:1 ratio for an efficient absorption
- GELÉE ROYALE JUNIORDietary supplement solution 10 x 9ml 10 days of regular use
- To strengthen immunity and for a natural help to the immune system
- With natural vitamins C and E and natural beta carotene (vitamin A)
- Excellent taste – also for children who refuse to eat and picky children
- SPRAY WITH VITAMIN D JUNIORDietary supplement Spray bottle 30 ml 120 days of regular use
- Vitamin D3 500 IU in the most convenient form – spray (250% NRV)
- Natural source of vitamin D3, obtained from sheep’s wool fat (lanolin)
- An unique formula with propolis and an excellent taste
- ELANOSOL JUNIOR LIPBALMBalm stick ointment 30 days of regular use
- Nourishes the delicate lip skin.
- The balm retains a level of moist in the skin and protects it from dessication.
- From ingredients of natural origin and dermatologically tested.