Source of DHA and EPA omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids is with the optimal 5:1 ratio (similar to breast mleku1).
OMEGA 3 JUNIOR SYRUP
OMEGA 3 JUNIOR SYRUP
- Source of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids in the optimal 5:1 ratio
- Contains 74% of honey (a single bottle contains 143 grams of honey)
- For the brain, development of vision, heart and immune system and cell function
Who is the Omega-3 junior syrup intended for?
- Children from 3 to 14 years of age
- For children who do not consume sufficient quantities of omega-3 fatty acids through food
- Children who refuse to eat and picky children
- For the brain, development of vision, heart and immune system and improvement of cell function
- With one daily dose children consume the recommended 250 g of DHA and 50 mg of EPA
- With added support vitamins which are important for the nervous system
Quick facts about the Omega-3 Junior syrup
Due to a very high percentage of honey and exclusion of preservatives, colourants, artificial flavourings , sweeteners. The Omega-3 Junior syrup contains 74% ( 143 g) of honey - a single bottle.
Children from ages 3 to 14 who do not consume sufficient quantities of omega-3 fatty acids through food. Children who refuse to eat a certain food group.
DHA and EPA are included in an optimal 5:1 ratio (similar to breast milk) - 250mg of DHA and 50mg of EPA with one daily dose.
Honey serves as a natural sweetener, but is also one of the active ingredients in the syrup. In addition to sugars, it contains various bee enzymes and functional proteins and plant bioflavonoids.
The syrup is honey-based and enriched with pear and lemon juice, giving it an excellent taste and is therefore completely without the unpleasant smell of fish.
Glass offers the best protection against external influences, it preserves the flavour and scent of the product for longer as opposed to plastic. Keeps antioxidant properties of natural ingredients.
Honey-packed omega syrup
Honey syrup with omega-3 fatty acids, which are of key importance for the brain, vision, heart and immune system development. The syrup is a source of DHA and EPA, which are in the optimal 5:1 ratio (similar to breast milk), and children consume 250 mg of DHA and 50 mg of EPA in a daily dose. With added 400 IU of vitamin D per daily dose and other vitamins which are important for the growth and development of children, nervous system and together with omega-3 fatty acids have a supportive effect: A, B12, C and folates. The syrup contains 74% of honey and has no preservatives, colourants, artificial flavourings and sweeteners.
Omega-3 fatty acids are key
Omega-3 fatty acids have an indispensable role in the growth and development of children's nervous system, brain tissue and vision. This is why the need for omega-3 fatty acids, which have also a significant impact on the heart and nervous system, is increased during childhood.
People consume 77% less fish, which are a source of omega-3 fatty acids, than what is recommended. Since a sufficient quantity of omega-3 fatty acids cannot be ensured through food, fish oil may be added to meals of children, which they often do not like due to its unpleasant smell and taste. The Omega-3 junior syrup has an excellent taste and doesn’t smell of fish, and per recommended daily dose (2 spoons = 10 ml) it contains 250 mg of DHA and 50 mg of EPA.
|Značka najbolje prodajano||No|
|Podnaslov||Dietary supplement;Syrup;bottle 140 ml;14 days of regular use|
|Properties||No artificial colours, Lactose free, No artificial flavorings, Gluten free, No preservatives|
Method of use:
Otrok naj zaužije 10 ml (2 priloženi žlički) na dan po obroku.
74% honey, concentrated pear juice, 4.5% fish oil (antioxidant: tocopheryl-rich extract), concentrated lemon juice, natural aromas, vitamin C, emulsifier: polysorbate 20, vitamin E (DL-α-tocopheryl acetate), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), folate, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
30 mg (37.5% NRV)
5 mg (41.7% NRV)
400 µg (41.7% NRV)
10 µg (200% NRV)
50 µg (25% NRV)
0.7 µg (28% NRV)
of which: DHA
of which: EPA
Why choose Medex?
A bee family is an extraordinary superorganism. Each member has a specific role, which has preserved this species for millions of years. Bees, these amazing beings, “invented” magnificent preparations, such as propolis, royal jelly, honey, bee pollen – which are beneficial for people as well –, in order to survive. A Slovenian saying goes: Follow the bees. This is also the genetic make-up of our company, which defines us and from which we draw inspiration for our work.
Tradition and the power of nature remain the source and inspiration for our work. We complement them with the verified quality of patented and standardised ingredients, the effects of which are proven by clinical studies, in the right doses and combinations. In Medex’s development laboratories a registered research team with 4 PhDs develops products that combine traditional use with clinically proven effects.
Medex products are based on standardised and controlled content of main active substances and high production standards with which we ensure their consistent quality. We also pay significant attention to selecting packaging and have been packing an increasing number of products in glass packaging in order to preserve the value and efficiency of natural active substances as best as possible and at the same to take better care for the environment.
Medex has been operating in a sustainable manner for decades. From a company, which established and developed beekeeping already in former Yugoslavia, grew an undertaking that is expanding beekeeping around the world. In this manner we are realising quite a few of the seventeen of Unesco’s sustainable goals: eliminating poverty, hunger, caring of the environment, empowering women. Indeed, beekeeping contributes to the achievement of all these goals.
- -50%JUNGLEMIX JUNIORDietary supplement powder satchets 15 x 8g 15 days of regular use best before October 2023
- A tasty beverage for the growth and development of bones with Ca, Mg, vitamins
- It contains bioavailable minerals – calcium and magnesium
- Calcium and magnesium are in an optimal 2:1 ratio for an efficient absorption
- GELÉE ROYALE JUNIORDietary supplement solution 10 x 9ml 10 days of regular use
- To strengthen immunity and for a natural help to the immune system
- With natural vitamins C and E and natural beta carotene (vitamin A)
- Excellent taste – also for children who refuse to eat and picky children
- SPRAY WITH VITAMIN D JUNIORDietary supplement Spray bottle 30 ml 120 days of regular use best before November 2023
- Vitamin D3 500 IU in the most convenient form – spray (250% NRV)
- Natural source of vitamin D3, obtained from sheep’s wool fat (lanolin)
- An unique formula with propolis and an excellent taste
- ELANOSOL JUNIOR LIPBALMBalm stick ointment 30 days of regular use
- Nourishes the delicate lip skin.
- The balm retains a level of moist in the skin and protects it from dessication.
- From ingredients of natural origin and dermatologically tested.